Dakota County Inmate Search
If your searching for a Dakota County Jail inmate, our bail bond agents at AnyTime Bail Bonds can assist you. Give us a call at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) so our we can help bail your loved one out of jail. We offer 24/7 bail bond service 365 days of the year. Including holidays!
Any Jail, Any Bail, AnyTime!
How to Search for a Dakota County Inmate:
- The Jail Inmate Search for Dakota County can be accessed here. (Pictured below)
- To search for an inmate, enter their first or last name in the search bar.
- If you don’t remember the defendants name but you know when they were arrested, you are able to search by the date they were arrested. To do so type in or choose the From and To date below the name search bar. (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- You may also search for an inmate if you know their court date. Just use the court date search bar or click the little calendar and select a date. (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- This system is not always up to date, and for a more accurate inmate search, we recommend contacting us at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688). If you do find your loved one in custody, give us a call and we can help explain your options.