Dakota County Warrant Search
If you think you or a loved one has a warrant in Dakota County, we can help clear that warrant by posting bail. Give us a call at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and our experienced agents can check for your warrant without you having to speak with anyone in law enforcement. AnyTime Bail Bonds offers free warrant checks 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Follow the steps below to check for a warrant in Dakota County:
- Click here to access the Dakota County Warrant Search
- Note: Not all information is completely up to date. To confirm a warrant in we would suggest contacting us directly.
- You may use the individuals first name, last name, and birth date to search for arrest warrants.
- If you don’t have the full/correct last name of the individual, you are not able to search for their arrest warrant in Dakota County.
- In the event that you do find a warrant out for the arrest of you or a loved one, contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688). This way we can get started on the bail process before even turning yourself in.
- If you don’t feeling like searching yourself, or you know you want to clear the warrant, feel free to contact us. We have agents in Hastings often who are very familiar with the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do a private warrant check?
Contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and we can do the warrant check for you privately and completely free of charge.
Can I post bail for a Dakota County Warrant?
If bail has been set for your warrant, than you can post bail instead of going to jail and waiting for your hearing in front of a judge.
Do I have to go to jail if I post bail for my warrant?
In some cases you may post bail in Dakota County without going to jail.
How do I post bail for a warrant?
Each situation is unique, but the first step is contacting a bail bondsman in Minnesota. We recommend our services at AnyTime Bail Bonds. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) now to speak with a bail bond agent near you.