If you’re searching for Ramsey County warrants, you’ve come to the right place. In many cases you are able to post bail for the warrant with a bail bond agent. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) to do a warrant check 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Follow the steps below to search for a warrant in Ramsey County:
- Click here to access the Arrest Warrant database for Ramsey County.
- You must read through and accept the legal disclaimer to access the warrant database.
- You may use either a first name, last name, or both when looking for someone using the arrest warrant search.
- In the event that you do find an active warrant for your arrest, call AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) before you turn yourself in and we can get started with the bail process.
- If you don’t feeling like searching yourself, or you know you want to bail out, feel free to contact us. Our agents are very familiar with St. Paul and will be able to settle your warrant fast!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do a private warrant check?
Contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and we can do the warrant check for you privately and completely free of charge.
Can I post bail for a Ramsey County Warrant?
If bail has been set for your warrant, than you can post bail instead of going to jail and waiting for your hearing in front of a judge.
Do I have to go to jail if I post bail for my warrant?
In Ramsey County, even if you post bail you must be booked and released. A book and release may take a couple hours but may vary in time.
How do I post bail for a warrant?
Each situation is unique, but the first step is contacting a bail bondsman in Minnesota. We recommend our services at AnyTime Bail Bonds. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) now to speak with a bail bond agent near you.