St. Louis County Warrant Search
AnyTime Bail Bonds
Any Jail, Any Bail, AnyTime!
If you think you or a loved one has a warrant in St. Louis County, we can help clear that warrant by posting bail. Give us a call at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and our experienced agents can check for your warrant without you having to speak with anyone in law enforcement. AnyTime Bail Bonds offers free warrant checks 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Follow the steps below to check for a warrant in St. Louis County:
- Click here to access the Active Warrant List for St. Louis County.
- Active warrants are listed in alphabetical order by name, in the order of Last, First & Middle.
- Searching the active warrant list is simple, just scroll down until you find the persons name you are looking for.
- Note: This list may not be completely up to date. For a more accurate search, contact us directly and we can have an agent do the work for you.
- In the event that you do find a warrant out for the arrest of you or a loved one, contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688). This way we can get started on the bail process before turning yourself in.
- If you don’t feeling like searching yourself, or you know you want to clear the warrant, feel free to contact us. We have agents in Duluth often who are very familiar with the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do a private warrant check?
Contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and we can do the warrant check for you privately and completely free of charge.
Can I post bail for a St. Louis County Warrant?
If bail has been set for your warrant, than you can post bail instead of going to jail and waiting for your hearing in front of a judge.
Do I have to go to jail if I post bail for my warrant?
In some cases you may post bail in St. Louis County without going to jail.
How do I post bail for a warrant?
Each situation is unique, but the first step is contacting a bail bondsman in Minnesota. We recommend our services at AnyTime Bail Bonds. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) now to speak with a bail bond agent near you.