Scott County Jail
Don’t panic, if you know of someone who has been arrested and you would like to help bail them out, you came to the right place. AnyTime Bail Bonds will make quick work of finding your loved one and facilitating their release. We have trained agents who serve all areas of Scott County including: Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, New Prague, Jordan, Elko New Market, Belle Plaine & More. Give us a call at 952-WANT-OUT (952-926-8688)
How to Search for an Inmate in Scott County Jail
Follow the steps below to search for an inmate in Scott County Jail:
- Click here to access the Scott County Inmate Roster.
- The Scott County Inmate roster is very simple to use, just click the above link and scroll through the inmates to find your loved one.
- Above each charge it will state where they are at in the corrections process. If the defendant recently went to court, there’s a chance that their information may not been updated. In this case give us a call at 952-WANT-OUT (952-926-8688) and we can give you an accurate update.
- Court/Pending means they are waiting for a court date to determine if and what bail will be set at.
- Bail/Bond Set means the individuals bail has been set and they are ready for release.
- Sentenced means that the individual has been sentenced for their charge.
- ROR/RPR means the defendant has been released on their own recognizance. If they have other charges this may affect the time of their release.
- Dismissed is pretty straightforward, this means that this charge has been dismissed and the defendant is no longer being charged for that crime. If they have other charges this may affect the time of their release.
How to Search for Scott County Warrants
If you believe you or a loved one has a warrant anywhere in Minnesota, give AnyTime Bail Bonds a call at 952-WANT-OUT (952-926-8688). Our experienced agents are able to search any county and get any necessary information to clear your warrant.
To search for a warrant in Scott County, follow the steps below.
- There is no public database to search for warrants in Scott County. You must call 952-445-1411.
- Make sure you have the individuals full first and last name ready along with their birth date.
- If you do end up having a warrant in Scott County, give us a call before you turn yourself in to ensure a speedy release time!
- Don’t want to call yourself? Let our agents do it for you. Call AnyTime Bail Bonds at 952-WANT-OUT (952-926-8688) and we will get you any necessary information about your possible arrest warrant in Scott County
Scott County Sheriffs Office
For all up to date information on the Scott County Sheriff’s Office, including press releases, permits, police reports, and more, please visit this link.
Scott County Sheriff’s Office
Address: 301 Fuller St S, Shakopee, MN 55379