Wright County Warrant Search
If you think you or a loved one has a warrant in Wright County, we can help clear that warrant by posting bail. Give us a call at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and our experienced agents can check for your warrant without you having to speak with anyone in law enforcement. AnyTime Bail Bonds offers free warrant checks 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Follow the steps below to check for a warrant in Wright County:
1. Click here to access the Most Wanted/Active Warrant page. From here you want to click on the ‘Wright County Active Warrants’ link.
– Note: It should be highlighted in green
2. Once on the Active Warrant list, search by scrolling through the list until you find the person in question.
– The warrant list is organized alphabetically by Last, First & Middle Name.
3. Included information will be their Name, Age, Last Known Location, Warrant Type, Bond, and Charges.
4. This list is not always completely up to date. For a more accurate and private warrant search, contact us at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688). We have agents in Buffalo, Minnesota often who can clear your warrant fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do a private warrant check?
Contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and we can do the warrant check for you privately and completely free of charge.
Can I post bail for a Wright County Warrant?
If bail has been set for your warrant, than you can post bail instead of going to jail and waiting for your hearing in front of a judge.
Do I have to go to jail if I post bail for my warrant?
In some cases you may post bail in Wright County without going to jail.
How do I post bail for a warrant?
Each situation is unique, but the first step is contacting a bail bondsman in Minnesota. We recommend our services at AnyTime Bail Bonds. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) now to speak with a bail bond agent near you.