Stearns County Warrant Search
If you think you or a loved one has a warrant in Stearns County, we can help clear that warrant by posting bail. Give us a call at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and our experienced agents can check for your warrant without you having to speak with anyone in law enforcement. AnyTime Bail Bonds offers free warrant checks 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Follow the steps below to check for a warrant in Stearns County:
- Click here to access the Stearns County Inmate & Warrant Search.
- With this tool you are able to sear by Current Inmates, Past Inmates, Outstanding Warrants, & Most Wanted.
- We will be using the warrant search tool today. To learn more about searching for an inmate visit our page on the ‘Stearns County Inmate Search‘
- To access the Outstanding Warrants tool, click here.
- You may refine your search by the warrants issue date, or by the defendants first or last name.
- If you do find an active warrant and want to post bail, or want more information, contact a bail bond agent in St. Cloud at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do a private warrant check?
Contact AnyTime Bail Bonds at 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) and we can do the warrant check for you privately and completely free of charge.
Can I post bail for a Stearns County Warrant?
If bail has been set for your warrant, than you can post bail instead of going to jail and waiting for your hearing in front of a judge.
Do I have to go to jail if I post bail for my warrant?
In some cases you may post bail in Stearns County without going to jail.
How do I post bail for a warrant?
Each situation is unique, but the first step is contacting a bail bondsman in Minnesota. We recommend our services at AnyTime Bail Bonds. Call 612-WANT-OUT (612-926-8688) now to speak with a bail bond agent near you.